Finding and chosing the right leader
Decisions on who should lead an academic institution or a large part thereof are among the most important and long-term impactful challenges that search committees face. I can support you by:
- Searching for the best candidate in a thorough and systematic way
- Evaluating the potential in candidates that you consider for a leadership position
- Focusing particularly on the female candidate pool in order to enhance diversity and inclusiveness
- Honing your interviewing skills in order to enhance your ability to make the right people decisions.
Growing and developing leaders and teams
In today´s world it’s essential to never stop growing. I can support you through:
- Accompanying you as a leadership advisor on your professional journey
- Conducting leadership development workshops for you and your leadership team.
Finding and implementing the right strategy
As a leader you constantly make important and far-reaching decisions. Often, leaders lack a sparring partner or advisor with whom to analyze tricky problems and openly discuss the way forward. I can assist you in:
- Developing or solving your challenging strategic or organizational questions
- Working with you and your team when it comes to implementing change.